Thursday, September 29, 2011

Travel Rod

The Rod is a clever creature.  He knows when my back is turned and plots his movements accordingly.  The most recent time this happened I was packing for a weeklong trip and he successfully removed clothing from my suitcase.


He noticed something suspicious.




He played it cool at first, acting only slightly interested.


When I went back to the closet, he checked for the all clear.


Then plotted his big move.







One by one, he took my articles of clothing to “his” spot where he hoped I would never find them, causing me to cancel my trip.



However, he got really into burrowing and lost focus.





That ended up being irrelevant since he felt comfortable enough doing this right in front of me.




Don’t mind me, Rod.  Do not mind me.



2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love the cartoons! I guess Rod did NOT want to go and he wanted you to know it!
    Thanks for the smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i am glad you enjoy them! i enjoyed drawing them :)

    ReplyDelete