Thursday, March 8, 2012

Athletic Rod

I have always thought if Rod were a human, he would have been an athlete. Not just any ‘ole athlete – I believe he would have gone pro in something.

He doesn’t just enjoy playing ball; he is seriously good at sports.

He can run like the wind.





Stop any moving ball.



Catch any rebound.


But most of all, he has shown exceptional running back skills.



I’m sure he would have been a first round draft pick in every sport.



Like every sports great: a blur of glory.
 

8 comments:

  1. He sure is fast! He is even faster than the camera:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rod! I didn't realize you were such an athletic and sports oriented kind of guy. I think you're more of a NASCAR driver myself. You have the need for speed.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL Go Rod! I personally would be a great soccer star
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a super dog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I have always thought that Nelli would be an excellent goal keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rod, you are so multi talented!! I think the goalie is my favorite pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thinks he should goes fur soccer. Poor camera can't even snaps him quick enuffs.


    Puddles

    ReplyDelete